News Daily Spot: Cristiano Ronaldo does not rule out playing at Barca

more news

Cristiano Ronaldo does not rule out playing at Barca

Cristiano Ronaldo takes seriously the idea of ​​keeping all options open for the future. Not even rule out playing with rivals Barcelona or Manchester United in England.

By TALES AZZONI / Associated Press

Christian on Thursday told The Associated Press he knows it would be "very difficult" to play with any of these clubs, but the star of Real Madrid nor the flatly.

"It's a little more difficult, but ..." he replied, with a long pause, not rule out the possibility of playing even with the rival of Madrid.

"There are certain things you already an idea that someday play for Barcelona would be almost impossible, and it would be very difficult to play for another English club other than Manchester is done," he said. "But nothing is 100 percent guaranteed. As I said before, in football nothing is certain. 

"

In his interview with AP, the Portuguese striker made it clear that when deciding on its future, consider all available alternatives.

"I'm open to everything, to all leagues," he said. "Maybe I finish my career here with Real Madrid. I'm being honest. I do not know what will happen tomorrow. If I had a certainty of 75 percent, would it not be a problem. But I have no idea. "

Christian said he might even play on another continent than Europe and said it would be impossible to reach the American MLS.

"Right now I see myself not playing in the American League, but that is now," he said during the presentation of its new product with nutritional products company Herbalife. "You may think otherwise in two or three years."

He added that perhaps in a few years be in a stage of life in which prefer to play and live in the United States, rather than the traditional and most demanding leagues in Europe.

"These questions are difficult to answer because we do not know what happens tomorrow," he said. "And as a player that's always a question, so I prefer to live in the present. This is good and I enjoy Real Madrid. But I do not know what I will think in a few years. "

Christian, 30, has a contract with Madrid until 2018, although there is speculation he could leave before the Spanish team that is their leading scorer. Those rumors had increased after a brief conversation with coach Paris Saint-Germain, Laurent Blanc during a recent game between the two clubs in the Champions League.

However, the Lusitanian striker shrugged off speculation about an imminent exit of Madrid.

"I have to take decisions when the end of my contract approaches, and it is to stay at Real Madrid or go to another club or end my career in a few years," he said.

"This is normal. So I'm not worried because I know that everything has a beginning and an end. I'm ready for that, I am ready to stay at Real Madrid, to leave, to finish my career when the time comes. It's part of my job. "

Christian played six seasons with Manchester United before moving to Madrid in 2009.

click here