News Daily Spot: Selena Gomez will take a break in his career for the lupus disease

more news

Selena Gomez will take a break in his career for the lupus disease


In an exclusive statement to People, Selena Gomez announced that it will take some time off due to some health problems.

"As many of you know, a year ago I told them that I have lupus, a disease that affects people in different ways. I discovered that some of the effects of lupus can be depression, anxiety and panic attacks, also have their drawbacks. "

"I want to be proactive and focus on maintaining my health and happiness, and I decided that the best way is taking a break. Thanks to all my fans for their support. You know how special they are to me, but I must face this and make sure I'm doing my best. You know I'm not alone in sharing this, and I hope others feel motivated to address their problems, "she said in the statement.

Gomez just finished his Revival World Tour and returned to his home in Texas. The singer of 24 years has distanced social networks, perhaps by recent comments made on the account of Justin Bieber and generated much excitement in the 'Selenators' against his former partner.

The singer of "Kill Them With Kindness" received chemotherapy in 2013 to treat your condition, as reported by Billboard.

click here