News Daily Spot: Ronaldo: I have a couple of years at Real Madrid

more news

Ronaldo: I have a couple of years at Real Madrid


Cristiano Ronaldo, Real Madrid's Portuguese striker, was ambiguous about its continuity in white package from 2018 stating that you are "a few years" contract and then "the future we'll see."

"I've got a couple of years and the future we'll see. It's the contract that I have," said Cristiano, who came to pick up the theater Goya in Madrid the trophy Pichichi delivered by Marca top scorer last season .

"This league is very competitive, has great players and a huge power, and therefore it is a privilege to be here and leave my mark, which has been very good," he said.

"Now what we have to try is to win trophies and the Champions League again," he said.

click here