News Daily Spot: This is what the Islamic State responded to the threat of Anonymous

more news

This is what the Islamic State responded to the threat of Anonymous

The Islamic State has dismissed as 'idiots' to activists 'hacktivist' group Anonymous, who have previously declared "total war" against the terrorist group. Moreover, the EI has issued instructions to avoid possible 'hacking' by Anonymous.

Rt

"The hackers of #Anonymous threatened ... they will carry out a major operation of 'hacking' against the Islamic State (idiots)," reads the message posted by the Islamic State associated application has Telegram messages, reports Israeli news website Arutz Sheva.



"So you have to follow these guidelines to avoid being 'hacked'", he continued the message advising followers avoid opening unknown links and change frequently computers and phones.

Anonymous declared war on terrorists after the attacks that took place in France last Friday that killed more than 130 people dead. Also, Anonymous promised to identify all supporters of terrorist groups on the Internet.

"Anonymous will pursue worldwide," said the group's spokesman in the video and promised to "launch the largest action in history" against EI. "You must know that he will find you and will not let them escape," he added. "We declare war. Get ready, "said the spokesman, adding:" The French people is stronger than you and come out of this even stronger atrocity ".

more at,  RT.com

click here